ATTENTION: Due to Supply Chain shortages on Aluminum, we are building these as they are ordered which may result in up to 8 weeks of lead time. Your order may ship sooner however be aware we can only build these so fast as we wait for material to arrive.
ALUMINUM SKID PLATES FOR HEAVY DUTY YET LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION.
Artec Industries' NEW JL Bellypan is designed to give your 2018+ Jeep JLU Wrangler full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer and high quality 3D scans, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 1/4" thick 6061 Aluminum and 3/16" zinc plated steel, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JL Bellypan Kit offers both a strong and lightweight solution for your new Jeep JL.
NOTE: 1.5"+ LIFT REQUIRED FOR USE WITH BELLYPAN
- Specifically designed for the 2 door JL...not a hacked up 4 door version.
- Available for 2018-2020 and 2021+ model years (choose in options).
- Increases ground clearance of 3/4" from factory skids and even more compared to other aftermarket skid plates
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel brackets
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and ultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM T-case crossmember and frame using heavy duty flat head bolts that match OEM thread
- No need for an aftermarket T-case crossmember for completely flat surface
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust and Transfer Case
- OEM gas tank skid is replaced for reduced weight and 3/4" higher clearance*
- Artec Gas tank skid can be removed without dropping entire tank thanks to additional tank strap.
- Clearance near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
*OEM gas tank skid removal required. For easiest install, remove skid when tank is near empty. See instructions for simple ideas on removing OEM gas tank skid.
* From what we have found the crossover pipe may need to be modified slightly by heating the crossover pipe with a small torch (map gas or propane ) and pinch the pipe some with a c clamp to clear the oil pan skid (don't worry it crushes down from the factory next to where you would need to pinch) A majority of JL/JT will not have the contact, but due to factory variance from Jeep's factory, there is a small amount of affected vehicles.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.